- Family litigation, succession
- Master (DEA), Civil and Commercial Law. (Université Paris V)
- Civil and commercial disputes
- Labour Law.
- Business litigations, shareholders disputes, estates settlement and insolvency.
After dealing mostly with civil and commercial litigations, and practicing Labour Law at the beginning of his career, Marc joined ROOM Avocats in 2006.
Marc has a team of three associates who each work in a specific field in order to combine the specificity of each subject with a global vision of the problems faced by the clients.
- Master (D.E.S.S), European Business Law (Université Paris XI)
- Property Legislation: Commercial leases, Business capital, franchise, co-ownership.
- Business law and commercial litigation: tax exemption and sales litigations, business transfers and leasehold rights.
- Contract Law and Tort Law.
- Distribution Law.
Adeline worked for two years in Versailles with the President of the Versailles Bar (Flichy-Maigne firm) before being involved in the Commercial Leases and Contracts Department of SCP Kohn & Associés. From 2002, Adeline became a founding partner of Tison Sauvain Yon before joining ROOM Avocats in 2012.
- Master (D.E.A), Business Law (Université Paris X)
- Real estate Law, Construction Law, Property Development Law, Tort Law and Insurance Law.
- Co-ownership Law.
- Neighbourhood relations.
Céline worked for twelve years at Caston Cabouche Gabrielli Marquet, a firm specialised in Real estate law. After spending four years at Tison Sauvain Yon, Céline joined ROOM Avocats in 2012.
- Graduate from the Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Public Service Section); Doctor of Law
(Université Paris II); Law Professor ;
- Former Law Professor at the universities of Besançon, Brest, Lille II and Paris XIII.
- Civil and business litigations,
- Procedures aiming to prevent and solve business problems,
- Real estate Law
- Business Criminal Law.
Pierre-Charles joined ROOM Avocats in 2017, after spending most of his career with Paul Lombard, then as a partner at August & Debouzy.
- Master, Globalization Economic Law (IEP Paris / Université Paris I)
- Commercial and business litigations with focus on unfair competition, termination of commercial relations, debts collection, shareholders disputes and insolvency.
- Drafting of company contracts
Alexandra is a lawyer since 2012. She completed her first internships at ROOM Avocats in 2008.