We assist employees facing individual disputes and companies having to put forth a HR policy and the defense of their interests in case of collective or individual disputes. This is implemented through a comprehensive approach in the counselling and litigation fields.
Individual labour relations
- Advice and assistance for the conclusion of job contracts, amendments and contractual relationship changes at work.
- Assistance in dismissal procedures, negotiated separation, transactions…
- Assistance in implementing and monitoring international labour relations – detachment, expatriation.
Collective labour relations
- Advice and assistance in implementing and monitoring relations with personnel representative bodies and trade unions.
- Assistance in the context of collective bargaining.
- Assistance in the context of corporate reorganisation and restructuring, including implementation of mass layoffs.
Labour law disputes
- Individual disputes before the Employee claims court – “Conseil de prud’hommes“
- Criminal labour law
- Collective labour disputes associated with employee representatives, trade unions and collective agreements
- Disputes related to social contributions, professional accident and disease recognition and risk premium rating of occupational injuries