We assist employees facing individual disputes and companies having to put forth a HR policy and the defense of their interests in case of collective or individual disputes. This is implemented through a comprehensive approach in the counselling and litigation fields.
Individual labour relations
- Advice and assistance for the conclusion of job contracts, amendments and contractual relationship changes at work.
- Assistance in dismissal procedures, negotiated separation, transactions…
- Assistance in implementing and monitoring international labour relations – detachment, expatriation.
Collective labour relations
- Advice and assistance in implementing and monitoring relations with personnel representative bodies and trade unions.
- Assistance in the context of collective bargaining.
- Assistance in the context of corporate reorganisation and restructuring, including implementation of mass layoffs.
Labour law disputes
- Individual disputes before the Employee claims court – “Conseil de prud’hommes“
- Criminal labour law
- Collective labour disputes associated with employee representatives, trade unions and collective agreements
- Disputes related to social contributions, professional accident and disease recognition and risk premium rating of occupational injuries
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2001
- Master (DEA), Civil and Commercial Law. (Université Paris V)
- Civil and commercial disputes
- Labour Law.
- Business litigations, shareholders disputes, estates settlement and insolvency.
After dealing mostly with civil and commercial litigations, and practicing Labour Law at the beginning of his career, Marc joined ROOM Avocats in 2006.
Marc has a team of three associates who each work in a specific field in order to combine the specificity of each subject with a global vision of the problems faced by the clients.
Contact me by sending an e-mail
Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2012
- Master, Civil Litigations (Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines).
- Advice and litigation issues in Labour Law and Social Security Law. Vanessa has developed a specific expertise in temporary work companies and expatriation issues.
Lawyer since 2012, Vanessa joined ROOM Avocats in 2015.